“When buying or selling a home in today’s real estate market, it is important to have confidence in your real estate professional. As a former educator, volunteer fire fighter, and EMT-IV, I know the value of hard work, service, and integrity.”
“I specialize in residential and residential investment properties in Santa Fe and Albuquerque, primarily in the northeast heights section of the Duke City. My trademark is my personal, hands-on approach to working with clients. I will always work diligently to ensure that you have all of the information and guidance you need to make important purchases or sales with confidence.”
“I welcome the opportunity to work with you to buy or sell your home in Albuquerque or Santa Fe.”
Earned Qualifying Broker’s license in 2002.
M.A. – Special Education with an emphasis on Deaf Education, Lewis and Clark College, Portland, Oregon
B. Sc. – Psychology, Lewis and Clark College, Portland, Oregon
Designations and Qualifications:
• Graduate Realtor Institute: The GRI designation is obtained by attending a specific, intensive series of a minimum of 90 hours of classroom instruction, covering subjects in contract law, professional standards, sales and marketing, finance and risk reduction.
• Certified Residential Specialist: The CRS Designation is the highest professional designation awarded to REALTORS® in the residential sales field. Fewer than 4 percent of all REALTORS® hold the CRS Designation.
• At Home with Diversity Certification: The AHWDC certification relays to the public that those certified have been professionally trained in and are sensitive to a wide range of cultural issues, thus inviting a wider volume of business from a greater variety of cultures.
• Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource Certification: This designation is the only distressed property certification for Real Estate professionals recognized and endorsed by the National Association of Realtors.
• EcoBroker – As a Certified EcoBroker, I can help clients in their search of properties that provide comfort, affordability and a healthier environment (reducing carbon footprints). EcoBroker provided me with education and tools I can use to help consumers take advantage of energy efficiency and environmentally sensitive design in real estate properties.
Recreation and Community Service (Past – Present):
• Volunteer firefighter and EMT-IV
• Judge – Women’s Gymnastics
• USTA tennis
© 2011 Tahmina Shalizi, REALTOR® Real Estate Sales & Services All rights reserved.
Photos: ©Prita K. Shalizi and Aryana S. Potter, All rights reserved Cards and calendars available
Images available for reprint or website use by permission only